Hilton Business Development Coordinator - Hilton San Diego Sales Complex in San Diego, California
The Hilton San Diego Sales Complex is in search of a Full-Time Business Development Coordinator to join our Sales Complex Team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best 100 Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Hours are typically Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Flexible to work overtime per business demands/needs (rare)
- Two years administrative or selling experience in hospitality sales and marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required, specifically Excel.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
The position includes Competitive Wages Benefits Paid Time Off Travel Discounts 401K with Matching and More!
What will I be doing?
Work closely with the Area Director of Sales to create and implement business development initiatives for the Hiltons of San Diego Sales Complex servicing the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines and the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley. The Business Development Coordinator manages inbound leads and assigns them by specified criteria and provides competitive market data to Sales Managers through research/analysis.
Supportive functions to include:
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Forecast realistic group pick-up utilizing recent convention history and other information
- Distribute information relative to Hilton at all levels
- Participate where appropriate in related trade organizations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Business Development Coordinator - Hilton San Diego Sales Complex
Requisition ID: HOT04ZYA